Natural disasters, hard drive crashes, and accidental file deletion can occur at any time. Fortunately, your data loss risk can be reduced by RecoveryX. Rest assured that your business’ critical data is protected 24/7/365. Innovative backup solutions that were once available only to large corporations are now easily attained at a price that fits within your budget.
With BCI’s RecoveryX, backups occur from one small on-site device that easily manages multiple users and locations. If disaster does strike, the RecoveryX rapid restore program puts your data back in place in no time. A BCI engineer will come on site and restore your data just as it was before the loss, keeping your business running while you keep it growing.
Recoveryx supports the following integrated features:
- All-in-One on-premise backup appliances with backup software included
- Supports over 100 versions of hypervisors, operating systems, applications, PC platforms, and storage systems
- A special purpose Linux-based operating system tuned for data protection
- Single pane of glass management
- All-in-One single and multi-tenant cloud off-premise disaster recovery service
- Affordable tier-based subscriptions for offsite vaulting
- Daily review of onsite backup and offsite vaulting logs
- Proactive notifications of any failed backup processes
- Jointly identify and investigate backup process issues
- Optional Management Fee (based on subscription tier) to provide complete trouble resolution
- Live customer support from BCI
- Faster backup speed than tape and cloud-only based solutions
- More secure and reliable than tape; no transporting tapes offsite